Please Note - Tourniquet Shown NOT INCLUDED!
The RIGID TQ Case for the C-A-T® can hold either the new Gen 7 C-A-T® or previous versions of the C-A-T® tourniquets with the same case. No changes or modifications necessary.
The new RIGID TQ Case for the C-A-T® is based on the design of the Kydex C-A-T® Tourniquet Case, which is currently being fielded by thousands of professionals around the world. We took all the great features of the Kydex version and made is better. Injection moulding allowed us to produce a stronger case that offers a lot more mounting options and adjustments in the ride on your belt or MOLLE compatible vest.
The C-A-T® Tourniquet is held in place by friction, so there are no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with when seconds matter. The RIGID TQ Case offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet. Whether you are running it on your duty belt or your vest, just grab the exposed part of the C-A-T® and swiftly pull up.
The RIGID TQ Case can be utilized with Blade-Tech, Safariland, Tactical Tailor and Raven Concealment Systems mounting solutions. This way, no matter how you want to run your tourniquet, we have it covered. You can even mount the RIGID TQ Case inverted or horizontally (horizontal MOLLE mounting requires an additional Malice Clip sold separately). The RIGID TQ Case is currently available with the Blade-Tech TekLok belt attachment system (fits on belts up to 2.25” including most brands of police duty belts), or a Tactical Tailor Malice Clip for MOLLE attachment.
- Holds C-A-T® Tourniquet utilizing friction
- Injection Moulded Nylon Case
- Textured Front Panel
- First Aid Cross Identifier Patch (PVC) Included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (also can be mounted horizontally or inverted)
- Available for Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt) or Molle Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud in the accessory position (mounting hardware sold separately)
- Can be mounted to Raven Concealment Systems ModuLoader System and Paddle (not included)
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA with US Made Materials